The moodiness continued the whole day today.
Driving was terrible and irritating.
The rain was heavy and the wind was strong.
I'm stressed by the fact that i have to plan my time for 2 jobs, driving lessons & going out.
Seems lik this holiday will be passing by pretty quick.
I'm having a shortage of time!
I need time to make money for cover my new camera, my driving lessons & a holiday!
I have never felt this way before. I feel so busy that i really need a holiday!
My parents wants me to go HK with them instead of going CHINA.
maybe i will, since its the day after my driving test. :)
My birthday is coming in 30days.
I'm too busy to even think of my birthday.
Anyway i feel as if i just celebrated it a few months ago.
Driving was terrible and irritating.
The rain was heavy and the wind was strong.
I'm stressed by the fact that i have to plan my time for 2 jobs, driving lessons & going out.
Seems lik this holiday will be passing by pretty quick.
I'm having a shortage of time!
I need time to make money for cover my new camera, my driving lessons & a holiday!
I have never felt this way before. I feel so busy that i really need a holiday!
My parents wants me to go HK with them instead of going CHINA.
maybe i will, since its the day after my driving test. :)
My birthday is coming in 30days.
I'm too busy to even think of my birthday.
Anyway i feel as if i just celebrated it a few months ago.
Lets go to the beach for some tanning and a swim!
No comments:
Post a Comment